Credit Union of New Jersey is a member-owned, not-for-profit organization founded in 1943. The credit union provides services to its members and offers competitive rates while maintaining growth and stability.
We use a team-based approach with a focus on open, honest communications and respect for the individual. We provide world-class service to our members, and we let our core values guide us to growth. Core values are an ingrained, uncompromising, guiding set of principles that serve as the cornerstone by which the credit union navigates. Our core values are:
- Work Well Together
- Be Accountable
- Create Raving Fans
- Help Grow the Business
We invite you to apply to our credit union family. Credit Union of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate.
Senior Business Development Representative:
- Prepares and distributes the communication of information designed to keep membership groups (SEGs) informed of credit union products and services.
- Prepares & manages Ambassador Outreach programs such as Ambassador Newsletter.
- Directs & manages events (i.e. seminars, member appreciation, etc.) for assigned territory.
- Manages & makes recommendations for advertisements for community efforts and charities.
- Creates business leads for business services through networking and SEG contacts.
- Effectively uses MCIF database software to strengthen SEG penetration and produce reports on status of business development efforts, SEG penetration, SEG loan dollars, SEG deposit dollars, SEG services per household and other top line stats.
- Manages outside relationships such as PFP and other third parties.
- Works with social media to develop new SEG strategies, SEG penetration strategies and other business development tactics.
- Manages Ambassador Development Program & response rates on any SEG/Ambassador email, direct mail or program.
- Identifies SEGs to deliver education seminars to enhance relationship. Identifies best presenter for particular program and manages the events. Builds relationship with key employee at SEG.
- Arranges with SEG management to sponsor events within SEGs that introduce the credit union to potential members, informs them of the special nature of the credit union its goals, mission and culture and creates opportunities for membership sign up events within the SEG premises.
- Prepares and distributes marketing materials to SEG representatives and other persons who may be interested in learning about or publicizing the credit unions' activities or message.
- Obtains permission from SEG management to install display racks, pamphlet racks, posters and distribute other advertising & promotional materials (i.e., payroll envelope stuffers) to employees.
- Promotes goodwill through such publicity efforts as speeches, exhibits, tours, and Q&A sessions.
To apply, please click on the following and send your salary requirement and resume:
If no positions are listed above, please attach a resume to be considered for employment with Credit Union of New Jersey here.
Equal Opportunity Employer